Monday, February 7, 2011

What's the safest home exercise equipment for the house that is safe when you have a very sneaky Toddler?

So I have to buy an exercise bike or treadmill, but I did not know what I'll be better, a 2-year-old boy and would get a good workout, help, thanks in advance, any suggestions on any other training devices welcome, so Tho in your own thoughts, again thanks in advance. I get totally you. Have you ever heard of this site? www.fitmomsinmotion.com I understand your concern, I have children to have their fingers in the treadmill, etc. I do not know what your schedule as a child caught listening to, but if it is possible to make your routine while he is in one of the Nap is a thought. Another possibility is to participate with your child any equipment, like a walking exercise, take music and dance around the living room with him. As far as other equipment are elliptical machine very well. I hope I helped with ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment