Friday, February 11, 2011

What's the best home exercise equipment I can buy for under $500?

Preferably under $ 200, but could be a dream. A small child, preferably under 2 years old. (I'm sure there are people who pay to have a house!) You spend all day and night, chasing, catching, after that, talk about a workout! A deer or total fitness. Try looking at garage sales / yard. I had mine on sale for 75 of my total gym and 50 for the gazelle. An elliptical machine provides a complete very good exercise, without much impact on the knees and feet, and you can find some for about $ 300 These machines are $ 300 or less. If you want to end the cheapest you might want to make sure that only one person who uses it. Be sure to test first, because many people do not feel, but this machine will help you work with your arms, legs and stomach. try going to craigslist.org have a section for waaay exercise equipment generally much cheaper, believe it or not, no diet pills work.b but it must be 2 months before using it as you make a difference good luck! A treadmill or bicycle ergometer! I'm pretty happy with my Gazelle. Depending on your weight (we had to buy the most expensive, because I weigh too much for the Walmart version), they can for about $ 189 to $ 200 was in Wal-Mart and Kmart. Good aerobic exercise, to .

0 comments:

Post a Comment