Monday, February 28, 2011

some affordable home excercise equipment?

Im looking for a cheap exercise bike, can I use my whole body? just under $ 200 me.I am freeeeeeeee! Get a set of legs and one set of sneakers, that's all you need. The shoes cost about $ 200, but the legs are free. Just use it. An exercize ball would be a good start for basic education, etc. Go to Amazon.com and yourself a copy of a DVD called to order Callenetics to 10 years younger in 10 hours, it is simply the best and I used to lose 30 pounds in weight and has an ass to die for. Dumbbells and elastic bands.all you really need to get started. resistance and weight and reps will contribute to all that is possible is less than $ 50 Here are the cheapest: your own body! You can definitely use only your own bodyweight to lose fat fast. You just use a solid proven system and follow a nutrition program. Here's an example: (all body weight) squats pushups outcome sticking up (raises his arms as you robbed.h haha) arc server (leaning forward in a field ham) pulups or lines of the body (lying) and finish with a group of climbers who do all the exercises one after the other as a set of large size. Do this 3-4 times a week and twice a week in six greased 20 minutes solid. Change exercises every 4 weeks and are golden. To this is added a nutrition program that uses solid 5-6 meals of lean protein, fruits and vegetables, good fats (olive oil, raw nuts, avocados, fish oil capsules, etc.), and water. Simple, simple, simple. But you have to work hard. I have more in my blog. I love these things! http://gottagoforit.blogspot.com/ I learned that free weights work well, but be sure to choose those who can lift several times. Cost very little so nobody makes money from you when you buy them. That's why you do not hear often the idea .

0 comments:

Post a Comment