Monday, February 21, 2011

What exercise equipment should I buy?

I want a piece of exercise equipment for home, because I buy the best cardio. I know, elliptical machines much thought, but can anyone suggest the best / model that would burn the most calories in 30 minutes on the exercises performed correctly on the machine? Thanks, with or without exercise welfare height versus weight, not age, optimum protein, low fat, low sugar, low carbohydrate replacement salt intake two meals together with significant additions and a meal of your choice per day, with a liter of water for every 44 pounds would result in the desired male = 1 "= 1 kg = 2.2 pounds Female 1 = 800gms = £ 1.76 Standard weight now Train your opportunities Fat% Men 16% women and 26% in men from 2000 to 2200 calories women provide 1500-1800 calories ( intake), a bicycle, because from his workout for the body, especially for me because my job to give all day meeting. A bicycle can provide exercise for the body because his former special to me because my work in the morning to evening sat thinking: This is not the machine, the amount of calories, you lose determine in 30 minutes "you" Your body will determine how many calories you burn in 30 minutes or any time. All this with the frequency, intensity, duration, but shorter or longer periods of rest, when "you" exercise if you walk, run, run, swim, bike, etc. I would suggest doing some research and go and see and driving different machinery. It is a personal choice because there are many things that you perfer to look at a machine. Cost, ease of use (buttons too small, complicated programming, off switch) what size engine, you will be fundamental in elliptical with bare legs working or planning the kind you get your arms as well as an "alternative" to more of a workout for the whole body ? I hope this helps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment