Thursday, February 24, 2011

Daily 30-60 minutes home exercise, No equipment/weights, for losing calories and to tone body? Suggestions pls

I am a 17 year old Chinese boy, 163cm & 75 kg. I'll start on a 1500 calorie diet (all of which accounted for nutrientions, Fill & Health). I intend to practice as two hours per day. I want to swim, or to the gym. In the gym, I do some weights for 30-45 minutes, and the rest is the time to be paid to things like cycling and treadmill. I would also like to exercise 30-60 minutes every morning when I do just woken up. Some light. No contact Equipements and no weight. Need suggestions for them. My goal here is to all of these 1) Removing 2) Tone my body [is more important.] Chester BA abs c. Shoulder suggestions for short training and also on all my other plans, comment if you want =) Thanks! May I remind you that the practice may exercise 30-60 minutes at home. Yes, thanks ppls! Pilates by Ellen Barrett. It will kick your ass. Running is the best way to burn calories. Moreover, stretching no cracks stomach and push-ups from the ground to reach a value of something is easy. Pumps and crunches you. There are several variations of crunches and pishups. With all the variations, because the work different muscles. Walking is the best exercise.take 10 minutes walk from start.if you can manage to rise for 10 minutes every day.30 best.but minutes if you can take an hour walk walk! Note only add weight (1 pound to start) in your hands.or in your ankle. in this order: push-ups jump straight sit-ups (including diagonal) lower crunches (leg lift) standing squats calves standing stuttering run lifts If you go to the gym, try doing a few lines to your back or pull ups .

0 comments:

Post a Comment