Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Home exercise equipment, what do i need?

I have some ideas about things I can use for cardio work that I can use at home. If it is small! but all the time. I can use? buy some fitness DVD [is a lot of shit that is even] the energy band, hit balls, elastic bands with handles, there's not much you can do cardio at home. Just do intervals. or jog for 3 minutes for the sprint of 30 seconds (varies according to fitness) and repeat 3 times. A mini trampoline or rebounder is great exercise and is not as hard on the joints as some other methods. A combined A walker jumping rope or jumping, you can get at almost any sporting goods store, and cheap, but it is a good cardiovascular workout workout.I also quite like my mini trampoline will be great fun I have mine from Argos £ 14.99. Do not worry - you use them in about two weeks and then never again - I should know and again. Now do a quick 45 minute walk every day. Callori uses the same race. Is easier. I will be so tough, I just let everything I do and pick it up right after my trip instead of getting changed and showered after, etc. It makes me not mind shaken for two hours, so I can get to bed earlier. I can now run up the stairs without getting winded. Mini trampoline, jump rope, folding treadmill, rowing machine, hydraulic (they are smaller than normal), training DVD / video, hula hoop (weighted easier and better for a workout). Or you can take a walk outside, take the stairs instead of the elevator, and so on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment