Friday, February 25, 2011

Bodyweight exercise at home, no equipment.question.?

Hi, I body weight workout almost every day at home, that means I do not use the equipment, I prefer my own weight for resistance. Now the question. My primary goal is to maintain body weight is the best way to win is to conduct mass is as follows: 1) Do 3x50 (such as push-ups), or 2 to do) give pumps 5x15 Whether about my weight? 3x50 Tnx would lose a little strength and is at its 5x15 and has more energy than I do not agree to be on top, it's actually the opposite with the person. 3x50 for muscle strength, endurance 5x15 for strength, mass, extent, 5x15 push-ups you grounded. Good luck, Ciao Nine. You must add the drive against resistance. You must make 4 games and a maximum of 12-15. Looks like you go with a submersible pump arm or the weight of your need to add. In the past I took my little brother to me when I was doing push-ups. He thought it was funny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment