Thursday, February 10, 2011

What is the best home exercise equipment for losing weight?

Let me know the price and website if known. Thanks! One word: Bowflex lifting some weights.is use flex linea 5 kg. Use what you have around the house, ie, chairs, pillows, walls, beds, look at the line for the "HOME Program" There are many ways that you can use what you already have instead of spending $ $ $ $ for things you might never use . Books can be used as weights for arm lifts and leg. Be creative! Buy a million and they practice daily for 1 hour. The price is around $ 500. You have the equipment already. It's called a knife and a fork. Use less, walk a lot, riding a bike. You can lose weight by just walking and eating less. Do not eat junk food like potato chips and cookies, and dont ever think that you are buying your way to weight loss. There is no way that spending will lose your weight. Unless you buy a mountain bike. Does it mean? It is not the intention. I hate to see people blow their money on things that do not work. You can do this.I I believe in you email me for 10 days and tell me you lost 5 pounds and have an exercise bike at Walmart for $ 80 and I've been exercising almost every day november.i principles lost about 7 pounds since then, but hav u to exercise 40-60 minutes a day to burn 1000 calories daily life is 2 pounds a week elliptical will, without any equipment is useless! if ur a stationary bike pear is ur best bet, but if not then as a result of a whole organism, and if u could keep ur weight remains the same (not buying the car manual is very difficult to get bored Quick manual tape uv) an ellipse and a good set of weights. I lost a lot of weight and I have read several articles supporting its use for the home. Whatever you do, do not buy equipment ludicrous expression "of" or "champion" in the name of the product! Every home shopping channel announced junk is guaranteed! I recommend the treadmill or exercise bikes, they are well received pulse and heart weight would also be beneficial in these exercises, cardio, because they build muscle mass increases your metabolism and help maintain your weight support. A good treadmill will cost around $ 1000, but may be used or cheaper. A coach will cost less than a treadmill, especially a non-electric. I have both a treadmill and an expensive exercise bike cheapish non-electric, two which I used religiously for a few years ago to about 10 kg to lose around 6 months, and now that I often order stay in shape. Schwinn AirDyne. The better, healthier. Stick with it. It works .

1 comments:

JPG Start said...

I agree there is not a single reason to not get on the fitness wagon. You can join a gym or buy some of the best home exercise equipment or simply work out to some of the best fitness DVDs that are available on the market today. You can start just by changing one thing. Its a good idea to journal and have a buddy to do it along with you. Get moving and get fit! http://revupforfitness.com/

Post a Comment