Friday, February 18, 2011

Listed "weight capacity" of home exercise equipment - realistic or overprotective?

I am a heavy (350-to-375-ish) person who wants to get a recumbent stationary bike for exercise, and I think almost all of the models that seem affordable "weight capacity of between 250 and 300 kg on the list list at all. So I was wondering if anyone out there can give me an idea of how realistic this weight limit would be. Are they really just there to protect the manufacturer from potential lawsuits or claims of "poor workmanship"? (If there is indeed a serious question, why is there are no models that do not bother to put a limit?) When a person over the border equipment.a we speak, "It could fall apart without warning and leave it on the ground with a broken leg? Or rather," it will wear faster when used regularly, and must be replaced in 5 years instead of 10? "I mean, I never asked, said weight limit by, say, a chair before the meeting, and I do not really know about office chairs break, sit down to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment