Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Invest £280 in a gym for 7 months or basic home exercise equipment?

Hello! I went to Uni for the summer and build whatever I wanted to get into a form that I have not looked at my body so well that I used. Currently only a very thin and very little upper body muscles, which I considered very athletic, etc. used for many years a person addicted to video games. The question is, I have 280 pounds to invest in a gym for seven months, where I will guide etc. can only be given the opportunity to attend 2-4 times per week. Or personal equipment such as weights that I can use every time at home in my own place, but I can not push myself as hard at home? Equipment can also be useful in Uni, unless of course they offer a free gym membership.If personal equipment, all information that is recommended? I looked at things like: http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/0103536/c_1/1|category_root|Sports+and+leisure|14419152/c_2/3|15701400|Home+gym + Equipment | 14419293/c_3/4 | cat_14419293 | Other + gym + equipment | 14419296/Trail/searchtext% 3EGYM.h htm http://wwwargos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/0107642/c_1/1|category_root|Sports+and+leisure|14419152/c_2/3|15701400|Home+gym+equipment|14419293/c_3/4 | cat_14419293 | + Fitness Equipment |% 14419308/Trail/searchtext 3EGYM.htm But I am very surprised and advice would be greatly appreciated!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment