Sunday, March 6, 2011

What exercise equipment would be good for this?

I want to buy a training device for my home. I have a small room, to reflect that it is not too great. I do not want a machine part, but I would be kind of cardio, weight your stomach, abs, lose thigh, I want my body ass.basically great as a swimsuit. lol. Of course I do not want anything expensive. I was actually thinking about getting something from Amazon or Craigslist or something PLEASE! The best piece of equiptment you can have is elliptical, it does many things, and suddenly. What is a mini trampoline? It is small enough, and it is great cardio exercise to do about it. Actually, jumping on a trampoline one of the best cardio exercises you can do more - it speeds up your heart rate (ie you work your heart muscles to make them strong and fit, you can pump your heart, blood efficiently, thereby reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke), hiking your metabolism so you are better to burn them in a position of excess fat from the whole body weight (fat) What's left to lose, it moves your lymphatic system, so free-flowing way to remove your toxic waste. A good quality trampoline should cost less than $ 200-00. Here's a guide on how to jump on a trampoline for maximum results: http://www.perfect-body-toning.com/trampoline-exercises.html mini tramp is a good suggestion, if you work in that particular field body (because you have space!) But anyway.I'm no expert, but I know where to find one. Check out: http://www.liveperson.c com /? Banid = 47 083 live person is a page where you can talk to real live experts on a range of important issues, and is very useful advice and tips, of course, a gym, and they have helped many people, including myself, that's why I part of a team spread the word! LivePerson to give a chance and let me know what you think! Be careful that you do not want to sit, but still a rowing machine would be best for what you want. Maybe you should re .

0 comments:

Post a Comment