Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm dirt broke and it's freezing out. What are some ways I can exercise and workout?

I can play DDR every day, but ultimately boring. I can not afford a gym or exercise effective memborship home computer. Suggestions? I'm not broken or anything, but I want to work more in favor of mind than anything else. I hate being lazy! Shoveling snow. How about kickboxing? Punches and is a great stress relief and gives a good, all training courses. Do not need fancy equipment, just dial your own routine to go! And the dance is always a good workout (do not know if you are a woman or not - but women in general, love this!) DJ I used to go jogging. Go get a mask and very long-ware. Adelante! You will not believe how much better off! Even when it snowed, she was still on when I bought a pair of spikes did not stop even ice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment